ATG Alternative Technology Group GmbH, located in Gloett (Bavaria, Southern Germany) was founded 1985 by Franz Eisenhofer sen. and is continued with Franz Eisenhofer jun. as a member of the management since 2000.
Our longtime know-how and close collaboration with experienced partners from Germany and abroad forms an extensive network of specialists for alternative Fuel and Energy systems.
ATG’s range of services are:
- Development, manufacture and distribution of Multifuel-Generators for power generation with alternative fuels
- Development, manufacture and distribution of Vegetable oil conversion systems to operate diesel engines with alternative fuels
- Development, manufacture and distribution of Diesel fuel preheaters to prevent cold-flow problems with diesel fuel in winter
- Sales and distribution of special Diesel accessories such as fuel tanks, fuel pumps, fuel lines, etc.
- Worldwide Installation and training service for ATG products and systems
- Project planning and operation of Renewable energy plants for power generation from sun, water and wind
You will find detailed information on our product portfolio under the heading PRODUCTS.
As a matter of course quality is a high priority in our company. We have been certified according to DIN ISO 9001 since 2003 and are regularly audited by TUV Sued, Germany.
Our current ISO certificate can be downloaded here: ATG-ISO-9001:2015-EN.PDF
Research and Development
Our research and development projects are operated in close cooperation with external partners as well as well-known research institutes. In cooperation with BayWa AG and TFZ Straubing (Technology and Support Centre for Renewable resources), for example, we are investigating the operating and emission behavior of modern vegetable oil tractors at the test bench and in field applications under real conditions with portable emission measuring systems (PEMS).
In addition to our commitment to alternative fuels we have been working with renewable energies for over 25 years to generate sustainable electricity from sun, water and wind. In the direct neighborhood to our headquarters we operate the following power plants:
Solar park Winterbach
Hydroelectric power plant Gundelfingen
Wind turbine Gloett
The annual power generation of the ATG power plants is about 5,000,000 kilowatt hours on average, which corresponds to the average electricity requirement of approx. 1000 four-person households.