1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is ATG Alternative Technology Group GmbH, Raiffeisenstraße 4, 89353 Glött, Germany, Tel .: 09075 8644, Fax: 09075 8804, E-Mail: info@atg -germany.de. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source / reference from which you came to the page
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of a given consent or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. You can delete your customer account at any time and send a message to the above. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your data as permitted by law has been.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
6.2 Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
– German postal service
If the goods are delivered by Deutsche Post (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn), we will give your email address in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR to Deutsche Post prior to delivery of the goods for the purpose of agreeing a delivery date or to announce the delivery, provided that you have given your express consent for this in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only forward the name of the recipient and the delivery address to Deutsche Post. It will only be passed on if this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with Deutsche Post or the delivery notification is not possible.
The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the responsible person named above or vis-à-vis Deutsche Post.
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (DHL Paket GmbH, Sträßchensweg 10, 53113 Bonn), we will give your email address in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR to DHL prior to the delivery of the goods for the purpose of agreeing a delivery date or to announce the delivery, provided you have given your express consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only forward the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL. It will only be passed on if this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery notification is not possible.
The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the responsible person named above or vis-à-vis the transport service provider DHL.
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DPD (DPD Deutschland GmbH, Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg), we will give your email address and telephone number before the goods are delivered in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the purpose of agreeing a delivery date or to announce the delivery to DPD, provided that you have given your express consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only forwards the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DPD. It will only be passed on if this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DPD or the delivery notification is not possible.
The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the person responsible or the transport service provider DPD.
6.3 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – “purchase on account” or “installment payment” via PayPal, we give your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. as part of the payment process. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for payment processing.
PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – “purchase on account” or “payment in installments” via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be processed in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR passed on to credit agencies on the basis of PayPal’s legitimate interest in determining your solvency. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of default for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. The calculation of the score values includes, but is not limited to, address data. For further data protection information, including the credit agencies used, please refer to PayPal’s data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
7) Tools and miscellaneous
– Google Maps
Our website uses Google Maps (API) from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps in order to visually display geographic information. When you use this service, you will be shown our location and any journey will be made easier.
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please follow the option outlined above to make an objection.
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded in Third countries exist;
– Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet certain whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, if this is technically feasible ;
– Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
– Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – without prejudice to any other administrative or legal remedy – the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAIN LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE AT ANY TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WHICH WE GIVE A REASON FOR YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US IN ORDER TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and – if relevant – additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his consent.
Are there any statutory retention periods for data that are required within the scope of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, these data are routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection according to Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.